Sunday, May 4, 2008

FoodBuzz Featured Publisher

On Feb 2008, I received an email from Shannon Elliot, an editor from http://www.foodbuzz.com/ saying that she interested in my blog and asking me to join foodbuzz featured publisher program. I never heard of foodbuzz before and I astonished that my humble blog could draw such attention to a community which ready to make me their publisher too. There’s a slight thought that it’s only a joke email and I ready to delete it, but curiosity drives me click on the link she sent in her email, then I found out what a foodbuzz are. To become a publisher, there’s no extra effort, I just have to place the banner of foodbuzz and post journals as usual in my blog, and they will pay me money based on how many viewer came to my blog. Nothing to lose and something to win, I sign the contract in March and I become the featured publisher for foodbuzz!
Unfortunately, since then, I have not post anything to my blog at all, what a shame! But of course I have excuse… :p it is my work at office that drive me crazy, year end closing, financial audit, tax issues, blah blah blah… no time and no mood for baking anymore, I even hardly visit my small kitchen during March and April. Until I received a small gift from Shannon today, a box of moo minicard personalized with my name and blog. Very cute and exquisite, make me feel I am already a publisher :p but the same time ring my bell about my absence from publishing. So, finally I write this journal today as a start and there will be lot more journal to come…I hope…:p